- 6 Mini Jumbo popsicle sticks (there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one)
- An assortment of white, lime green, and red buttons
- White acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- Elmer's Glue
- 2 8-inch pieces of striped baker's twine (any string or ribbon would do.)
2. Then I over-lapped 3 sticks for each ornament into a snowflake shape and glued them together.
4. Next I put a piece of striped baker's twine through the top button of each ornament and tied a knot at the top to serve as the ornament hanger.
5. Finally, I glued each button to the sticks and let them dry for about an hour.
And here they are hanging on our tree.
Aren't they lovely? Super fun and colorful. Can't wait for Claire to see them in the morning. She loves to say the word snow. :)