Monday, July 25, 2011

School Supply Shopping Plan
Week of 7/24/11

Oops, so I  missed the Sunday posting boat.  Sorry about that.  C got up way to early yesterday, so by her bedtime, I had no juice left and went to bed soon after.  But, a day late, here goes...

Allright, I've figured it out.  Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax have different Back to School savings offers in different areas of the country.  Sadly, I seem to live in an area that does not offer the best deals, but I'm gonna do the best I can.  If you live outside of the Seattle metro area, I encourage you to check your local weekly ads, because you may be able to find even better deals than I list here. 

Here's what I'm planning to purchase this week:

Target
  • Papermate pens 10-pack $1.00 (with my coupon they'll be free)
  • Sharpie 2-pack $1.54 (with my coupon they'll be $0.54)
  • Pencil Boxes $0.50
Office Depot
  • Office Depot 2-pocket Poly Portfolios $0.25 each (Limit 10)
  • Tug 2-hole Manual Pencil Sharpeners $0.01 each (Limit 3)
  • Scholastic Glue Sticks 4-pack $0.50 each 
Staples
  • Avery 5-tab dividers $0.50 each (Limit 2)
  • Staples dual pencil sharpener $0.50 each (Limit 2)
  • Staples 8.5x11" multipurpose paper reams $0.50 each (Limit 2)
  • Staples pencil box $0.50 each (Limit 2)
  • Wescott 12" finger-grip ruler $0.50 each (Limit 2)
  • BIC Brite Liner grip yellow highlighters 5-pack $4.00 (FREE after easy rebate, Limit 1)
Walgreens
  • Crayola colored pencils $0.99 each
  • Sharpie markers $0.39 each (Limit 3, with in ad coupon)
  • Sharpie highlighters 2-pack $0.69 each (Limit 3, with in ad coupon)
Fred Meyers
  • Crayola Crayons $0.25 each (Limit 4)
  • Mead Composition Books $0.25 each (Limit 4)
  • Elmers School Glue $0.25 each (Limit 4)
  • Crayola colored pencils $0.89 each (Limit 3)
  • Office Works erasers 7-pack $0.29 each (Limit 4)

So, there you go.  Happy Shopping!

P.S. If this is the first school supply post of mine that you've read, click here to read about my personal school supply donation challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment