Allright, I've figured it out. Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax have different Back to School savings offers in different areas of the country. Sadly, I seem to live in an area that does not offer the best deals, but I'm gonna do the best I can. If you live outside of the Seattle metro area, I encourage you to check your local weekly ads, because you may be able to find even better deals than I list here.
Here's what I'm planning to purchase this week:
- Papermate pens 10-pack $1.00 (with my coupon they'll be free)
- Sharpie 2-pack $1.54 (with my coupon they'll be $0.54)
- Pencil Boxes $0.50
- Office Depot 2-pocket Poly Portfolios $0.25 each (Limit 10)
- Tug 2-hole Manual Pencil Sharpeners $0.01 each (Limit 3)
- Scholastic Glue Sticks 4-pack $0.50 each
- Avery 5-tab dividers $0.50 each (Limit 2)
- Staples dual pencil sharpener $0.50 each (Limit 2)
- Staples 8.5x11" multipurpose paper reams $0.50 each (Limit 2)
- Staples pencil box $0.50 each (Limit 2)
- Wescott 12" finger-grip ruler $0.50 each (Limit 2)
- BIC Brite Liner grip yellow highlighters 5-pack $4.00 (FREE after easy rebate, Limit 1)
- Crayola colored pencils $0.99 each
- Sharpie markers $0.39 each (Limit 3, with in ad coupon)
- Sharpie highlighters 2-pack $0.69 each (Limit 3, with in ad coupon)
- Crayola Crayons $0.25 each (Limit 4)
- Mead Composition Books $0.25 each (Limit 4)
- Elmers School Glue $0.25 each (Limit 4)
- Crayola colored pencils $0.89 each (Limit 3)
- Office Works erasers 7-pack $0.29 each (Limit 4)
So, there you go. Happy Shopping!
P.S. If this is the first school supply post of mine that you've read, click here to read about my personal school supply donation challenge.