I spent more money than normal at Walgreens, because they had a good deal on backpacks. Here's the scoop:
- 2 Backpacks for $9.99 (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
- 10 packs of Filler Paper at $0.59 each
- 3 Sharpie 2-packs at $0.69 each
- 2 mini-staplers at $0.29 each
- 4 Penway eraser 2-packs at $0.29 each
- 6 Penway cap eraser 15-packs at $0.29 each
- 4 Papermate highlighter 6-packs at $0.39 each
Slim pickins at Target last week:
- 2 Elmers glue stick 6-packs @ $1.00 each
I'm lovin' the Free after Rebate deals at Staples lately.
- Pentel RSVP pen 5-pack FREE (after Easy Rebate)
- 2 3x5 lined index cards 100-pack at $0.01 each
- 2 Sharpie highlighter 2-packs at $0.01 each
- 2 Staples pencil 8-packs at $0.01
So, last week I spent $28.04 on 40 items. That brings my total so far to $71.95 for 170 items. This is my last week for shopping because the HopeLink drive ends on Friday. That means I need to get as many items as possible for $28.05 by Thursday. I'll post my plan for this later today.
If you are gathering supplies and would like me to drop them off at Hopelink, let me know by Wednesday, please. Otherwise, I have seen drop bins for different charity supply drives at many stores including Fred Meyer, Staples, and Office Depot.