Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shopping Results
Week of 7/31

OK, I'm way behind, but with the baby shower this weekend and my birthday yesterday, I'm ok with that.  I didn't get a ton of things last week, but found some decent deals.

Walgreens
I spent more money than normal at Walgreens, because they had a good deal on backpacks.  Here's the scoop:

  • 2 Backpacks for $9.99 (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
  • 10 packs of Filler Paper at $0.59 each
  • 3 Sharpie 2-packs at $0.69 each
  • 2 mini-staplers at $0.29 each
  • 4 Penway eraser 2-packs at $0.29 each
  • 6 Penway cap eraser 15-packs at $0.29 each
  • 4 Papermate highlighter 6-packs at $0.39 each        
Target
Slim pickins at Target last week:
  • 2 Elmers glue stick 6-packs @ $1.00 each
Staples
I'm lovin' the Free after Rebate deals at Staples lately.  



  • Pentel RSVP pen 5-pack FREE (after Easy Rebate)
  • 2 3x5 lined index cards 100-pack at $0.01 each
  • 2 Sharpie highlighter 2-packs at $0.01 each
  • 2 Staples pencil 8-packs at $0.01

So, last week I spent $28.04 on 40 items.  That brings my total so far to $71.95 for 170 items.  This is my last week for shopping because the HopeLink drive ends on Friday.  That means I need to get as many items as possible for $28.05 by Thursday.  I'll post my plan for this later today. 

If you are gathering supplies and would like me to drop them off at Hopelink, let me know by Wednesday, please.  Otherwise, I have seen drop bins for different charity supply drives at many stores including Fred Meyer, Staples, and Office Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment